Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

On this Saturday evening I am so grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to spend time with my dad. I encourage you to take time and give thanks for the fathers in your lives even if they have passed on or even if your relationship may not be so close, still give place for honor. Scriptures tell us to honor our fathers, for this is right in God's site. Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers. Let me know how you share in your fathers day weekend.


Pastor

3 comments:

  1. I lost my father years ago but his memories are so dear to me. I cherish them and thank GOD for placing him in my life. He was not without his faults but he loved me and I will always love him. Happy Fathers Day to you too Pastor. Enjoy the time time with your father and your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only when you grow up, and step back from him, or leave him for your own career and your own home – it's only then that you can measure a father's greatness and fully appreciate it. Pride reinforces love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.

    ReplyDelete

Please add comments to this post